How to Wear Condoms
If you want safe sex, and really want your condom to work perfectly, you have got to use it correctly. And it is really easy. Just learn few steps and you will be there.
Wrap the condom around the dick before the intercourse, and wear it until the end of time, to protect you and your partner from STI’s that are transmitted through skin to skin touching.
- Condoms have a long life but it is essential to see the life of the condom on its packet. Carefully open the condom, so it doesn’t get damaged, and don’t tear it with your mouth
- Make sure the condoms roll on the right way: the brim should be on the outside so it gives a shape of the hat, and unroll easily. Also, you can unroll it a few minutes earlier before wearing it to make sure it’s right side out. If you by mistake put a condom on inside out, do NOT twist it around and use it again. Get a new one.
- Tweak the tip of the condom and put it on the main of the dick.
- Unroll the condom down the calamus of the penis all the way to the base.
- You are free to do it now.
- After you have an orgasm, grip the brim of the condom and pull the penis out of the partner’s body.
- Carefully take off the condom away from your partner, so that you don’t unintentionally lose semen on them. Discard the condom in the trash. Do not flush the condom after use as it blocks the drainage. Instead, wrap it in a tissue and throw it in a bin.
- Remember, you can’t use it again. You have to get a condom every time you do sex.
Additional Points to Remember
It is essential that you take good care of condoms and use them in the right way to have safe sex. Keep them in a cool, dry place, and make sure there are no sharp objects and sunlight where you keep them. Never keep them in your car, bathroom, and pocket for a long time (usually for one month) because exuberant heat and humidity can destroy condoms over time. As mentioned before do check the expiry date on the packet or box, and check for holes in the packaging before opening the condom. If you feel the condom is ruptured, wry, thick, solid or gluey, throw it away.
Always keep an ample supply of condoms with you so that you don’t get a shortage of condoms. Remember to never use any oily product, such a petroleum jelly, lotion or butter as latex condoms get damaged with oil and break at any point (which is quite risky).
As we say practice makes man perfect, so it’s better to learn to wear a condom before using it. It’s easy and quick to learn. You can learn to use it on banana or cucumber. Even you can watch YouTube tutorials, which are fantastic and make it so easy for you to learn how to wear it. It is the way to better to find out the real way to use it rather than using it for the first with without any experience and facing the blunders.